Lucky Fabb with Crossroads Trading


     How many of you went to Lucky Fabb?
     It was my first time going! I went with a more
     casual look for the day. I was inspired by so
     many of the speakers. Drew Barrymore I think
     was my favorite because she is a mommy as
     well and is so successful. She stressed how
     important it is to have a team and that you can't
     do it all yourself. It was relieving to hear!
     Anyways, I leave you with a picture of my
     dessert because I didn't get any good pictures
     of the panels. No, I didn't eat them all. Yes,
     I wish I could have.
     Thanks so much to Crossroads who sent me to
     Lucky Fabb! It was amazing hanging out and
     seeing my face up on the big screen for a
     second! ;)
     Love you all. 
shorts: vintage Levis
blazer: Crossroads Trading
bag: Very
pink watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
shoes: Shoe Dazzle